I love nursing babies and new moms. There is something super sweet and precious about that time a mom and baby get to have. Whenever a friend or relative has a new baby I love blessing them with a few essential nursing items in a basket they can keep next to their favorite place to nurse. Here is my most recent nursing basket gift and what I like to include...
- Snacks (trail mix, granola bars, candy, chocolate, mints, gum, etc...)
- Mother's Milk Tea
- Something to read (magazine or a good book)
- Nursing pads (my personal favorite - Lansinoh)
- Nipple Cream (Lansinoh)
- Burp cloths (a personal touch and super easy to create)
- A basket to hold it all (a basket that can sit next to mom while she nurses)